Sunday, November 20, 2016

Winter & Rain (Bay Area Life)

Living in the Bay Area you know you should always always keep a spare coat, hoodie, or jacket handy. It seems that winter is here, and although the weather goes through it's bi-polar phases, it's the BAY AREA the weather is always changing.

This years FALL fashion has drastically changed. I have seen women and men despite being freezing outside everyone will still wear shorts and flip flops, weird? NO this is a norm in Cali.

I for one, especially those who know me, know that I have to be bundled up but I refuse to wear a jacket. If I'm going somewhere fancy as shown in this picture to your left I have to keep it classy. I didn't get a chance to do a FULL body shot but I have a black long sleeve maxi dress with a fur short sleeve vest with black Christian ankle booties. Although it was cold, I still made sure what I wore over it wasn't "jacket" like. Anyone have any tips, ideas, for the cold night CITY visits. Comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment