Thursday, November 24, 2016

Yard$ is BlackcardART

Video Credit & Directed by: BAMLIV

Yard$ is the definition of "Artrepreneur". Scrolling through the popular page on Instagram, I started following Yard$ back in February of 2015 and his work caught not only my eye, but the passion and story he was sharing with the world through art aroused me.


Artwork by: Yard$
I had a chance to communicate with Yard$ and asked what inspires your work? He replied, "My generation and my past". He started painting since 2000 from shirts then transitioned to canvas in 2014. "My lifestyle inspired me to paint my everyday life and I call it my TRUTH! I started sharing my god given talent to the world through social media and the response was amazing. It was different, risky but that's what art is about, being RAW & TRUTHFUL, not forcing it".
Photo Credit: Yard$
Lucky for us this Las Vegas native is a true inspiration to all, and I'm excited to see just how much more Yard$ has to share with the world. He is proof that you can be and do anything you want as long as you keep pushin, keep grindin, and keep hustlin towards your dreams. Whether if it's through a paint brush, music, or fashion, it doesn't matter, everything links to ART! Just be you and speak your TRUTH!

For more information on BLACKCARDART and ART TOUR DATES click the links below:

Website: http://www.blackcardart.com/

Instgram: https://www.instagram.com/blackcardart_/





No comments:

Post a Comment